We need  to be aware of the fact that there is physical causality and there is
philosopical causality.

In Buddhist philosophy, karma is the theory of action and result based on the
theory of interdependent co-arising or dependent origination which states:
everything arises in dependence upon multiple causes and conditions; nothing
exists as a singular, independent entity.

Everything is caused by something else.

According to Buddhist logic, a cause must, at the same time, be an effect, and
every effect must also be the cause of something else. The idea of first and
only cause, something that does not itself need a cause, is nonsensical and
cannot be applied.

Apparently nobody on in this group is very familiar with basic philosophy or
logic. Go figure.