You forget, JR claimed that according to Judy's jyotish she had met with some
horrible accident.

________________________________
 From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:28 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] FFL Hating Turq and Belief in God is a form of mental
illness

? “..the role of principle Barry hater - and you have to admire the
gusto!”
No,
we all rate posts as we may read them on spectrum; from posts that
make: Observations, to suggestions, to criticism, by negativity and
tone, to apostasy, thence to active anger and hating.  In reading these posts I
feel Ann through reading the individual postings here simply lost some faith
more in Turq by her better understanding of his writing and approach here after
reading the
Lenz book that was posted here.  It is that simple also.
 I always
read the Turq and feel he has a valid perspective from having 'been
there' at a time, by his contrast with spiritual experience like
Fleet's, and now I feel I have an even better understanding of him as
a critic from this recent Freddy Lenz/Rama thread on FFL.  Context often
is everything.

That
is something that is particularly good about the writing on FFL, that
it often can render down what is truth.  Judy was very much part of
that process when she was here.  Ann also helps with that by virtue
of her mind about things and by life experience as context about
things here.  Some here have been pricks and Ann may be prickly towards people
at
times.  Rick seems to welcome almost  everyone contributing to the
related topics of FairfieldLife.   I thank Rick for that.  Public
forum is often one of the best checks against theocratic tyranny.

There
was an amazing open meeting last night in meditating Fairfield where
everything was on the table in front of a bunch of the higher-up apparatchiks
of the new TM movement.  For  upward pressures on the organization
being beyond theocratic control, FFL has long been a part of the calculus of
the meditating Fairfield communal culture.
There
is a lot of change going on inside right now by virtue of the
attention of public forum.  Turq in his way has been part of that for
years by force of his experience, personality and writing.  I would
miss him if he gets entirely hounded or completely embarrassed off of
this forum.  In the same way I feel it was really mean the way they
hounded Judy personally off this list and out of this community.
Rick and the moderators should have stopped that before the end.
would hope we could all be kinder with one another in process.
Jai
Guru Dev,
-Buck
in the Dome