or at least occupy a prominent place in Barry's scrapbook.  Likely next to an
artist's rendering of the time Barry, and Zen Master Rama occupied two side by
side urinals at a truck stop.

 Oh yea.  Either before, or after that rendering, I am sure. (-:

 I guess the only remaining question is, if a framed copy of this "blurb", (I
haven't had time to look at it), will take its place next to Barry's prized
ceremonial robe of the Buddhist Lama he is so fond of.

 Will it rank that high?  (-:

 Barry is going to town with this smoking gun, he thinks he's found.  Trying to
indict the whole TMO with an extreme comment by one of its members.

 I predict this will be a "ho hum" incident for anyone excepting Barry, and
likely Michael.

 Although Michael, has maintained a bit of lower profile lately.

 Yes, this must certainly be Barry's best day of the year, capping his 20 year
effort to get someone to recognize a extreme view of a chat room participant.

 Let's give it up for Barry.  (or at least a Bronx cheer)  (-:

 "Transcendental Mediation is not a religion."  - Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

 "Doug Hamilton is an increasingly senile cultist who thinks that anyone who
criticizes something he likes is a terrorist." - Sensible Americans Today,
October 24 edition