 From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 11:32 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Apostasy, is a terrible thing.

Ditto,

Spiritually, people should speak the sweet truth.

Saha Nav,

 satyam bruyat, priyam bruyat
speak the truth, speak sweetly
na bruyat satyam apriyam |
don't speak truth in an unloving way
priyam ca nanritam
bruyat
don't speak untruth in a pleasant way
esha dharmah sanatanah
||           this
is the eternal law

Or, TM Saha Nav: never do we speak negativity, never do we denounce anyone,

Apostasy is just wrong thinking clearly getting over
the line.  Or as the Shakers would have said in their way, "Out of Union with
the Gospel."
-Buck

An apostate of course is
different from someone just being a critic. The critic, who as a
satisfied and regular practitioner may offer some criticism as in
a state of critique.  Such critique is then also quite different in
grade from those others being more negative and then again from
states of pernicious negativity advocacy, like those people who are
both quitters and haters in method.  That becomes a pretty clear sign
of someone who has fallen in to TM apostasy.
We should be mindful and
clear about this as we filter our reading and interacting with our fellow
community members
here.  That is justly good and sound subtle spirituality.   Yes, like
considering the source of posts I certainly sort my incoming mail
accordingly.  Om we should have, we could have better sorted the FFL
membership here accordingly from way back with more aggressive
moderation against the apostaic spam of outright apostasy here.
Posting on FFL should be held a privilege and not just some right.
Saha Nav,
-Buck, a Satisfied Customer by the Practise of Maharishi's Transcendental
Meditation Programme

Yes, that 'Disaffiliation';   Friends, for any of us we certainly know an
apostate when we see one.
For instance, with The Science of Creative Intelligence of which TM
is the practical application.  Seeing as US jurisprudence judges SCI
to be a Religion it would not be a stretch to say that people who
would renounce TM just by dropping or quitting the practice of said
meditation and who then promote publicly against TM with an advocacy
of negativity are in fact in an apostate state: apostate, as
apostates in apostasy.  Q.E.D., TM Apostates.

  • [FairfieldLif... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fai... TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: ... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfie... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]