"Judy called Curtis a liar, and I felt sorry for him getting so beat up all the
time, so I started to reach out to him to start a dialog a few hours ago. But,
he was so egotistical and arrogant that I realized he wasn't here to discuss
anything - he just wants a bulletin board to make himself look like a big-shot
artist."

 I guess some people just have so little going on in their own lives that they
have to obsess on the lives of the people they stalk. I guess I should have
figured this when he started posting photos of "going to Costco" as if that was
the high point of his month...  :-)

 Yeah, Wright.

 On 10/31/2014 10:13 AM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...