On 10/31/2014 12:11 PM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I kinda figured that "Mr. Enlightened and SO Not Attached" wouldn't be able to resist that one. Guess I was right. :-)

/Barry forgot the photo of him on the cover of the TMO bulletin - the one with the gold leaf in an oval on the top. Go figure./

*From:* "fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Friday, October 31, 2014 6:04 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Real names of FFLers? [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) <https://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=0b8m3ft1a6o9h#TopText> from fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] included below]

On 10/31/2014 4:15 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... <mailto:turquoiseb@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

        My real name (Barry Wright) has been known here since the
        first day I posted on FFL. To my relief, when I Google it I
        can find only one photo of myself among the hundreds that show
        up (largely because my real name also happens to be the name
        of a large racing car company). The one that shows up is a
        small "face shot" from the photo I originally posted of myself
        on FFL, the one taken on top of the Cathedral of Notre Dame,
        with me surrounded by gargoyles. Anyone who claims to have
        found any other photo of me (except here on FFL) is lying.

    /Your face is probably all over your Facebook page, Barry.LoL!/

    /So you don't know how to take a "selfie" with an iPhone - that's
    nothing to be ashamed about, Barry./

    I do write for publication under a number of pseudonyms, and so
    far cannot find a photo of myself associated with *any* of them,
    which I consider a badge of success. I certainly don't want the
    people who stalk me here (Richard Williams, Jim Flanegin, Ann, and
    Steve) to be able to also stalk me under any of my publication
    pseudonyms.

    /Who would care about what you do for a living? //
    //
    //In fact, you got outed on FFL by Vaj and Judy and you've outed
    several people, me and Judy included//.You are in a very deep
    cognitive dissonance. ./

    Speaking of stalking,

    /In fact Barry stalked me over here from Google Groups. Go figure.

    /
    and photos, I just scrolled through the first few dozen pageloads
    of photos posted to Fairfield Life over the years, and to my
    surprise there seem to be dozens of photos there of Fred Lenz -
    Rama. ALL of them were posted by one of the people stalking me,
    Richard Williams, and not one of them by me. There are actually
    more photos of Rama posted there than there are of *him*, which
    says a lot about the extent of his obsession with me, given his
    narcissism and how many photos of himself he posts.

    /There are no of Rama photos uploaded to Yahoo FFL photos - they
    are just links to Google images that you posted to your Rama website.

    /
    I guess some people just have so little going on in their own
    lives that they have to obsess on the lives of the people they
    stalk. I guess I should have figured this when he started posting
    photos of "going to Costco" as if that was the high point of his
    month...  :-)

    /Yeah, Wright./

/
/
Now this is funny. bawee is worried about those he dislikes "stalking" him. As if we don't get more than enough of him here at FFL. LOL

          • ... nablusoss1008
            • ... nablusoss1008