On 10/31/2014 6:54 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Sure Barry, people here are just dying to stalk you.

/Oh my Gawd. Yazidi women sold, raped, enslaved by ISIS, but a guy in NE is being stalked to Yahoo FFL, yet he was the guy that invited Judy and all the others over here in the first place. This is just outrageous cognitive dissonance!/

As usual, it's all about you.

For all I know you are only into selfies for your own viewing.

On 10/31/2014 4:15 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... <mailto:turquoiseb@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    My real name (Barry Wright) has been known here since the first
    day I posted on FFL. To my relief, when I Google it I can find
    only one photo of myself among the hundreds that show up (largely
    because my real name also happens to be the name of a large racing
    car company). The one that shows up is a small "face shot" from
    the photo I originally posted of myself on FFL, the one taken on
    top of the Cathedral of Notre Dame, with me surrounded by
    gargoyles. Anyone who claims to have found any other photo of me
    (except here on FFL) is lying.

/Your face is probably all over your Facebook page, Barry.LoL!/

/So you don't know how to take a "selfie" with an iPhone - that's nothing to be ashamed about, Barry./

I do write for publication under a number of pseudonyms, and so far cannot find a photo of myself associated with *any* of them, which I consider a badge of success. I certainly don't want the people who stalk me here (Richard Williams, Jim Flanegin, Ann, and Steve) to be able to also stalk me under any of my publication pseudonyms.

/Who would care about what you do for a living? //
//
//In fact, you got outed on FFL by Vaj and Judy and you've outed several people, me and Judy included//.You are in a very deep cognitive dissonance. ./

Speaking of stalking,

/In fact Barry stalked me over here from Google Groups. Go figure.

/
and photos, I just scrolled through the first few dozen pageloads of photos posted to Fairfield Life over the years, and to my surprise there seem to be dozens of photos there of Fred Lenz - Rama. ALL of them were posted by one of the people stalking me, Richard Williams, and not one of them by me. There are actually more photos of Rama posted there than there are of *him*, which says a lot about the extent of his obsession with me, given his narcissism and how many photos of himself he posts.

/There are no of Rama photos uploaded to Yahoo FFL photos - they are just links to Google images that you posted to your Rama website.

/
I guess some people just have so little going on in their own lives that they have to obsess on the lives of the people they stalk. I guess I should have figured this when he started posting photos of "going to Costco" as if that was the high point of his month... :-)

/Yeah, Wright./

          • ... nablusoss1008
            • ... nablusoss1008
            • ... nablusoss1008