It isn't really in the spirit of the internet to use your
        real name, the idea is that you can project the image you
        want and even hide what sex and age you are. It's a meeting
        of minds doncha know.

        /Anyone can be anything they want to be on an internet
        discussion group. The question is, why would someone want to
        troll under an alias and trash a discussion and make
        themselves look like an atheistic asshole? It just doesn't
        make any sense to normal people seeking answers to the
        spiritual life.

        When people do that it indicates they probably have OCD or
        serious anger management issues. In fact, it's dishonest to
        use an alias in a real online discussion. Only newbies and
        adolescents do that because they are trying to hide something
        from their parents.

        But, it is especially strange for science writers to post
        using an alias - I mean, who is going to do an internet search
        for a "salyavin808" - everything you post to the internet is
        lost in Warehouse 13. What a waste of time. In contrast, most
        of my information forms a huge data base of information and
        I'll be famous for several generations.You are a nobody.
        /

/>/

        /I think you are quite probably insane.
        /

/>/
Uh, DUH.

Are people on Fairfield Life *just* noticing this?

I think it was me me finding that one of his quotes was lifted from Wiki, it must have pissed him off. I'd be embarrassed, but then I wouldn't have done it in the first place. Own the knowledge guys!

/Non sequitur.

So, when are you going to direct us to your online photo gallery? /

Not the greatest advertisement for "creative intelligence" ever, eh?  :-)

On 10/31/2014 3:33 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

I would say not. If I was in charge of the TMO I would pay him off or ask him to claim to be a Scientologist or something.

/Non sequitur.

Maybe I should rephrase my statement: When you post using an alias you are an impostor - there is no way to prove anything you say about the TMO or anybody you used to know because you are not a real person - you are a nobody posting as an alias.//Nobody can vouch for anything you say because you have not a single witness to anything you might claim. It's not complicated./

/As a matter of fact, you're not even listed as a TM Teacher in good standing, according to the official TMO list of teachers.//It may be that you are an informant. So, yeah, own the knowledge. Let's see your face and prove that you are somebody. Go figure./

            • ... nablusoss1008
            • ... nablusoss1008
    • Re: [Fairf... salyavin808
        • Re... salyavin808