On 10/31/2014 10:02 PM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Barry is positively cheerful, having suckered "Mr. I'm SO Enlightened And You're NOT" into PROVING that he has been stalking me on the Internet. (He wouldn't have been able to come up with the photo he modified if he hadn't been.)

Here's the other side of the story, if anyone is interested:

/"On alt.m.t, learning that I had seen what he//
//had posted on FL about me, Barry threatened to//
//retaliate by accusing me of being a cyberstalker//
//if I dared to speak up here."/ - Judy Stein

http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg08231.html

What does that say about his claimed "enlightenment?" Are the "enlightened" so petty that the only thing they can think of to amuse themselves with is STALKING someone they don't like? So far "Mr. Enlightened" has admitted to reading two entire books as part of his attempts to stalk me, and to having searched all over the Internet just to find a photograph of me he can modify. Sounds more like yer classic Internet Troll than someone "enlightened" to me. :-)

For that matter, what will his "I am really done with any kind of back and forth" posturing below say about his claimed enlightenment (much less ability to tell the truth) when he next gets his panties in a twist and feels he has to stalk me again?

We ALL know it will happen. He has NO self control, and has demonstrated that for years now. Some enlightenment... :-)

As for you, Thundertwat, you'll keep stalking me, too. You really can't help yourself... :-)

*From:* "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Saturday, November 1, 2014 3:06 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Real names of FFLers?

No problem, Barry - I am really done with any kind of back and forth with you, and I sincerely wish you well.

Your final message to him in the form of that particularly interesting photo was a suitable "swan song". You certainly know how to move on in style, Mac. I sense bawee is positively apoplectic.

          • ... nablusoss1008
            • ... nablusoss1008
            • ... nablusoss1008