Jesus Christ, what's going on here.  You responded to something I said!

 Now, I'm on the spot.

 Look, there are times, when I can't figure out why Richard insists on posting
what appear to be complete fabrications.  And sure, I would take exception to
them, and would find them extremely annoying if I were on the receiving end of
them, which I think I have been on occasion.

 But there are times, many times in fact, when I find him kknkowledgeable and
very entertaining, and it appears others do as well, including Ann, in that
instance.

 That was the gist of my comment.

 And for the record, when the discussion turns to details of Vedic or Buddhist
stuff, about which he banters with others here, I generally don't have a clue.

 It's wrong, ain't it sal, just plain wrong, for someone to hold an opinion
contrary to your own.

 maybe you need to circulate more.

 Now what the fuck are YOU talking about? It's like being in a parallel
universe with you lot sometimes. What Willytex wrote is not even remotely
related to what I said. He isn't just holding a contrary opinion he's saying
any old rubbish that comes into his head just for the sake of wasting the time
of anyone dumb enough to read it. It's called trolling. What pleasure he gets
out of it is anyone's guess.

 If he had a contrary opinion that was well reasoned I wouldn't mind hearing it
but he hasn't. I say one thing, he says blah blah whatever go figure. It's him
wasting his time. I don't give a damn.

 Gosh, you're a sucker. The guy is clueless and just writes the same old crap
because it's easier than thinking. Anyone could do that, he doesn't even make
sense. He's a brainwashed cult zombie. I feel sorry for him. Imagine not
knowing what non-sequitur means! Imagine thinking that writing big words you
don't understand and copying from wikipedia is going to impress people! Imagine
spending all day trolling people!
 So what is the point of outlasting everyone? Maybe you just like wasting time
too. Go figure.