On 11/5/2014 6:40 PM, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@... [FairfieldLife]
wrote:

 Jesus Christ, what's going on here.  You responded to something I said!

 Now, I'm on the spot.

 Look, there are times, when I can't figure out why Richard insists on posting
what appear to be complete fabrications.

--- <punditster@...> wrote :

 Not a totally complete exaggeration:

 "Suffice it to say that over an extended number of years I witnessed almost
every siddhi described by Patanjali and quite a few that were not." -  Barry
Wright

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/alt.meditation.transcendental/UcdGW9pnVpI/discussion

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/alt.meditation.transcendental/UcdGW9pnVpI/discussion

"I DON'T KNOW THE "TRUTH." I DON'T EVEN
 BELIEVE THERE IS SUCH A THING.  THE ONLY
 THING I HAVE IS THE OCCASIONAL SHORT-
 LIVED OPINION.  YOU CAN HAVE A DIFFERENT
 ONE, AND IT'S NO SWEAT OFF MY BALLS.  YOUR
 OPINION IS JUST AS "GOOD" AND JUST AS
 "VALID" AS MINE, AND *NEITHER* OF THEM
 HAS ANYTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH "TRUTH."

~ Uncle Tantra   137510
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/messages/137510

 And sure, I would take exception to them, and would find them extremely
annoying if I were on the receiving end of them, which I think I have been on
occasion.

 But there are times, many times in fact, when I find him kknkowledgeable and
very entertaining, and it appears others do as well, including Ann, in that
instance.

 That was the gist of my comment.

 And for the record, when the discussion turns to details of Vedic or Buddhist
stuff, about which he banters with others here, I generally don't have a clue.

<no_re...@yahoogroups.com> mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com wrote :

<steve.sundur@...> mailto:steve.sundur@... wrote :

 It's wrong, ain't it sal, just plain wrong, for someone to hold an opinion
contrary to your own.

 maybe you need to circulate more.

 Now what the fuck are YOU talking about? It's like being in a parallel
universe with you lot sometimes. What Willytex wrote is not even remotely
related to what I said. He isn't just holding a contrary opinion he's saying
any old rubbish that comes into his head just for the sake of wasting the time
of anyone dumb enough to read it. It's called trolling. What pleasure he gets
out of it is anyone's guess.

 If he had a contrary opinion that was well reasoned I wouldn't mind hearing it
but he hasn't. I say one thing, he says blah blah whatever go figure. It's him
wasting his time. I don't give a damn.