On 11/5/2014 6:40 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Jesus Christ, what's going on here.  You responded to something I said!

Now, I'm on the spot.

Look, there are times, when I can't figure out why Richard insists on posting what appear to be complete fabrications.

Not a totally complete exaggeration:

/"Suffice it to say that over an extended number of years I witnessed almost every siddhi described by Patanjali and quite a few that were not."/ - Barry Wright

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/alt.meditation.transcendental/UcdGW9pnVpI/discussion

And sure, I would take exception to them, and would find them extremely annoying if I were on the receiving end of them, which I think I have been on occasion.

But there are times, many times in fact, when I find him kknkowledgeable and very entertaining, and it appears others do as well, including Ann, in that instance.

That was the gist of my comment.

And for the record, when the discussion turns to details of Vedic or Buddhist stuff, about which he banters with others here, I generally don't have a clue.

It's wrong, ain't it sal,just plain wrong, for someone to hold an opinion contrary to your own.

maybe you need to circulate more.

Now what the fuck are YOU talking about? It's like being in a parallel universe with you lot sometimes. What Willytex wrote is not even remotely related to what I said. He isn't just holding a contrary opinion he's saying any old rubbish that comes into his head just for the sake of wasting the time of anyone dumb enough to read it. It's called trolling. What pleasure he gets out of it is anyone's guess.

If he had a contrary opinion that was well reasoned I wouldn't mind hearing it but he hasn't. I say one thing, he says blah blah whatever go figure. It's him wasting his time. I don't give a damn.

                        Gosh, you're a sucker. The guy is clueless
                        and just writes the same old crap because
                        it's easier than thinking. Anyone could do
                        that, he doesn't even make sense. He's a
                        brainwashed cult zombie. I feel sorry for
                        him. Imagine not knowing what non-sequitur
                        means! Imagine thinking that writing big
                        words you don't understand and copying from
                        wikipedia is going to impress people! Imagine
                        spending all day trolling people!

                    So what is the point of outlasting everyone? Maybe
                    you just like wasting time too. Go figure.