On 11/8/2014 10:38 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Well, my vote is to leave the thorn removing to the "bear" himself (-:

/The problem is, when the Barry posts an untruth or total distortion, if you don't dispute and point it out, some people might assume you agree with him by your silence.//That was Judy's position. So, for the record, I don't think you TMers up there in Iowa are insane

We are just trying to help him and a few others with their cognitive dissonance.

For example, when Michael goes online to say he's been practicing "Kung Foo" for two years in order to tap into the universal Qi energy source of pure consciousness - and at the same time, says you are an idiot to meditate in the dome.

Cognitive dissonance is believing two contrictory beliefs both at the same time.

Any statement when taken to extremes will always be found to be self-contradictory.
/>

*From:* "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Saturday, November 8, 2014 10:24 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: My Face was, There may be a God after all... :-)

On 11/8/2014 9:27 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com <mailto:sharelon...@yahoo.com> [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Richard, I think of turq as a big bear with a thorn in his paw. Of course he's growling. And if we keep poking him with sticks, he'll continue to swipe at us with his claws. And be too distracted to attend to that thorn. Ever wonder what might happen if we ignore his swipes and growling for a little bit?

/Secretly I think Barry likes the attention - he makes himself such an easy target. We just want to know why he is posting all the cognitive dissonance? He can't seriously believe that his friends are "stalking" him on Facebook, when he made his page open to the public. Go figure.

 Sometimes you have to use a thorn to remove a thorn./