We love ya, Bar.

 Oh, btw, since I presume you consider yourself somewhat literate, you may want
to look up "stalking" in the dictionary.

 If you don't want to be "stalked" then try an anonymous facebook page.

 It was "click", "click", and there was the Barster, name tagged and all.

 I guess tens of millions of Americans are stalkers.  And egads, probably a lot
of Belgians too!

 You may even have stalkers in your very household!

 No idea who that is, Jason...I don't DO Twitter.

 But it IS interesting to see how many people here are admitting that they're
stalking me all over the Internet, looking for any morsel of information to
obsess on, now that I don't read their posts or respond to their "gotta get
Barry" posts.

 First Enlightened Jim admitted to having stalked me by finding not one, but
two books to read about Rama so he could obsess about that, and then he
admitted to having stalked me further to look for photos. Then he actually took
one of those photos he found and added a caption to it to *prove* that he was
stalking me...all while denying he was doing so.

 Ann admits to having read those books as well, and to having email discussions
with her fellow stalkers discussing the best ways to "get" Barry. Her idol Judy
Stein used to admit to having done the same thing.

 Now we've got Steve Sundur admitting that he's been doing the same thing
below. This post that Jason is replying to must be his reaction to Salyavin and
I wondering what *happened* to turn him from a somewhat intelligent person into
a compulsive -- and rather petty -- stalker.

 I guess all of this is an attempt to show the rest of us "Not having a life"
actually LOOKS like.  :-)

 Whatever. I still find it fascinating that my Yahoo Mail doesn't display
anything from any of the four stalkers any more. Nothing arrives for my macros
to process and throw into the trash folders I had so carefully set up. Given
that it's only happening with these four, I actually have to suspect that God
(or some other similarly made-up invisible entity) is involved.  :-)