 From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 4:25 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Non-biological Intelligence

 "If you look into anything deeply enough, jr, it resolves into consciousness,
literally. Try it"
 You don't even have to look very deeply. Looking at a person for some short
time will make him disappear leaving a light, often golden or blue. In my
experience the more evolved a person the quicker he disolves and the more
interesting the light he leaves behind. And like you say it can be anything,
only it takes a little longer for an ordinary object than humans to resolve.