 From: "fleetwood_macncheese@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 10:04 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Non-biological Intelligence

   I used to always see the others in the room during flying, like that - had
my eyes closed, but everyone showed up clearly, and proportionately, as light
beings. Always turned into that, myself, when flying.

 Nabby, fun coincidence that you are talking about this and I had an experience
in the Dome this morning that I've never had before. My eyes were closed and in
my mind's eye, I saw all the other women as ovals of white light.