On 11/15/2014 7:09 AM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

The Turq's is hallucinating about people stalking him. Probably makes him feel special.

/Maybe Turq really believes people on Facebook are stalking him - if so, his friends list on Facebook might be his enemies list. Go figure.

This paranoid condition is probably due to being kicked out of his cult and then being battered by The Corrector for so long. The question is, after all these years can he be helped?

The unstressing is so profound with this guy and the rejection was apparently so painful, that he can't to this day even talk about it.

It's almost like he is writing a confession, when you understand what he doesn't say about his subjective experiences tells us more than what he does say./

On 11/14/2014 8:36 PM, steve.sundur wrote:

    Barry, your greatness is unparalleled.

    Barry is one of the greatest cases of cognitive dissonance that I
    have ever seen on discussion group:

      * /He believes his Facebook friends are stalking him, yet he
        sent them an invite. /
      * /Everyone stalked him over here, but he sent a message
        challenging us to a debate./
      * /We hate him because we are so JELLOS of his temporary
        subjective, enlightenment experiences./

    You need to understand, Steve, that here is a guy that spent
    decades reading wisdom books and chasing after the enlightenment
    experience; donating tens of thousands of dollars just to witness
    magic tricks performed on a stage. Yet, he still can't perform a
    single magic trick, he isn't enlightened, he can't fly or levitate
    himself, or even PROVE a single spiritual experience.

    For all his effort, his spiritual quest was a total loss according
    to Xeno. Barry got nothing, nada, /bupkis. /He got the T-shirt but
    he didn't even get a spiritual name and had to make up one -
    /Uncle Tantra/ - when he wrote his own wisdom book.

    After he got kicked out of the cult, in an act of lonely
    desperation he went on social media to try and teach others how to
    act enlightened, but instead he was humiliated and got the shit
    beat out him for ten years by /The Corrector./

    We need to help this guy but he doesn't seem to want any help from
    his friends. Go figure.

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <turquoiseb@...>
    <mailto:turquoiseb@...> wrote :

    This story from the Puranas is the very reason for my Do Not Read
    List.

    My stalkers are free to pick up any of my qualities that they
    wish to by focusing so intently on their hatred for me, while by
    ignoring them and not even reading what they write I pick up
    nothing from them. Win-win.  :-)

    *From:* "curtisdeltablues@... [FairfieldLife]"
    <mailto:curtisdeltablues@...[FairfieldLife]>
    <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>