She is one of those people who probably knew what she wanted to do, from the
time they were three, with the talent, support, and confidence to pull it off.
Rare combo - I'll be over here on the sidelines as usual, slightly drooling.

 I've heard very little of her music, nonetheless, she looks like a very
self-aware person, very clear and focused - probably took to TM, like a duck to
water. I cannot imagine the grueling schedule, and the constant attention of
millions of fans, while continuing to produce and perform, and at the same time
remain aware of who you are, and continue an every day life, of getting fed,
and rested, and loved. Not very many can do that, and survive, much less thrive.

 Must be an unbelievable ride!

 I've been thinking the same, you old devil.

 Katy Perry is now the biggest selling digital singles artist in America.

 Perry has two methods of battling jet lag.
 “One, my meditation, which I use all over the world; transcendental meditation
really works because it’s a very deep rest and relaxation. And then movies,”
she says."
 Katy Perry: Beating Jet lag and Australia’s help with new fitness campaign
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/katy-perry-shares-her-secrets-for-beating-jet-lag-and-why-australia-will-help-her-new-fitness-campaign/story-e6frfn09-1227121491671

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/katy-perry-shares-her-secrets-for-beating-jet-lag-and-why-australia-will-help-her-new-fitness-campaign/story-e6frfn09-1227121491671

 Katy Perry: Beating Jet lag and Australia’s help with ne...
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/katy-perry-shares-her-secrets-for-beating-jet-lag-and-why-australia-will-help-her-new-fitness-campaign/story-e6frfn09-1227121491671
 KATY Perry has the knees of fast bowler. About half an hour before she takes
the stage for her Prismatic concert, an assistant brings in a heat pack that
she ...

 View on www.news.com.au
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/katy-perry-shares-her-secrets-for-beating-jet-lag-and-why-australia-will-help-her-new-fitness-campaign/story-e6frfn09-1227121491671
 Preview by Yahoo