 I knew it! It was that picture you posted, where the hint of a tentacle could
be seen, curling round the edge of your coffee cup - Exposed!!

 PS heard the Nirvana room is closed for "renovation", 'til 2016 - bummer.
Rumor has it that Krishna manifested all 6 million of His beings at once, and
they trashed the place more thoroughly than Keith Moon at a Holiday Inn. Next
door, at Samadhi might be your thing, though, if you like sensory deprivation
tanks, and lots of black velvet...remember to tip generously.

 Aw, you mean I've got to stay alive for 2 more years to get the room I want?
How irritatingly inconvenient. I might skip the whole thing and go straight to
rebirth. With all my accumulated spiritual wisdom [ahem] I'm a shoo-in for the
top job in Neo Hinduism. I could combine physics and spirituality to make money
out of gullible punters, oops, I mean my beloved flock could give generously to
create Heaven on Earth. Maybe I'd better work on the slogans for a bit
longer... Samadhi it is!

 Especially for Sal and Turq!!

 OK, I confess. I'm really a Born Again Muslim Scientologist who believes a
giant, immortal extraterrestrial octopus teamed up with the One True God and
invented karma and astrology so that we can avoid the fires of Hell when our
opponent, the Christian One True God, stakes a claim on my eternal soul before
I get to the Nirvana room of the many afterlife's that I also believe I'll go
to before my next life on this plane of bliss if I don't attain a particular
state of unconsciousness.

 I've just been embarrassed to admit it, stuck in a foxhole as I am... Have a
yagya on me!

ATHEISTS DON'T EXIST! (ft. Jaclyn Glenn)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqkjIqC_H_k

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqkjIqC_H_k

 ATHEISTS DON'T EXIST! (ft. Jaclyn Glenn)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqkjIqC_H_k

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqkjIqC_H_k
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]