"What might lie at the bottom of Barry's barrel?"

 Obviously, he does, and calls it home. I have *another* name for it. :-)

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 What might lie at the bottom of Barry's barrel? Barry just made an offer that
would, if accepted by John, would put Jim up one notch on the ladder of
intelligence, per Barry's classification.

 Disclaimer: This post is not meant to impune the intelligence of anyone,
whether they be highly intelligent or highly unintelligent. After all, only the
enlightened are aware of the nature of the intelligence of the universe, how it
works, and what has it, and where it is actually located.

 Barry is in a race with himself, to the bottom of the barrel. And look, he's
winning! LOL

 From: "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

   Hey Barry,

 Speaking of lying, you've started this thread with a lie dude.

 THAT is what's put a bug up your ass? My Subject line for this thread?

 No problemo. I didn't mean to start a dick-size contest between you and Jimbo.

 If you are offended at being considered less dumb than Jim Flanegin, I retract
the statement. You can be the dumbest.