Hey Barry,

 Speaking of lying, you've started this thread with a lie dude.  As I mentioned
earlier, I have never stated anything resembling to the words that you quoted
that supposedly came from me.

 This is another indication of the kind of character that you are.  Do you
really expect us to believe your story that your guru, Rama Lenz, actually
levitated and performed other miraculous feats?

 It's now very apparent that you're telling us lies to attract attention to
yourself.  Your act is getting old around here.

 Have another shot of rum dude.  Maybe Shiva will appear on your computer
screen.

 Share, that is brilliant!

 Barry probably won't get it, but you just undressed him.

 dear *dear * turq, hopefully you see the irony of your first sentence!
Otherwise we are doomed doomed doomed!

 MAYBE when you admit you were wrong about CS series, I will admit my total
wrongness. MAYBE...