On 12/1/2014 1:24 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:

*/I kinda figured this would happen. I've always assumed that most of this complaining that they were "driven away" from FFL and forced to migrate to the Let Us Be Boring Together group was 1) mere posturing, and 2) a veritable case study in lack of self-knowledge.
/*

/Maybe they just want to be friends./

*/They just made a pretense of stalking off in a snit and being "persecuted," but anyone who has been watching the actual traffic here knows that the folks who left for the "gentle speech" group (and especially its founder) were some of the most volatile creators of vile-speak FFL has ever seen./*

/Barry sounds kind of concerned about some friends starting their own discussion group without him. Go figure. /

*/My bet? They'll be back. /*
>/*
*//Barry seems to be running out of targets. My bet is that his next target will be Share and the other Barry. Maybe we should start a contest to see who can predict who Barry will attack next.

/
*/(You'll notice that none of them seem to have actually unsubscribed from FFL.) /*
/>
Barry seems to be the only informant that has checked this out. Maybe Barry has a list. Go figure.
>*
*/
*/They'll miss being able to get up on their high and might pulpits and dump on the people they don't like, and they've boxed themselves in on the new group so they can't do it there without being laughed out of Yahoo Group Town, so they'll do "drive-bys" on FFL just to get their rocks off by complaining about the people they feel superior to.
/*
/>
OMG! Is Barry implying that someone doesn't like him?
>*
*/
*/
/*
*/Buck is just the first example of one of them doing that. There will be more.../*
/>
So, how would Barry be knowing that Buck left and then came back to FFL?
>*
*/