On 11/30/2014 8:28 PM, dhamiltony wrote:

    Dear Yahoo-Groups Guideline Police: I have long pleaded for a
    higher power to come in here and help clean this place up.

At the founding of this discussion group, Rick set up a rule that the posting of pornography would not be tolerated, either by text, images or links. This rule has been broken on numerous occasions in the past few days. If corrections are not taken, we must assume that the rule has been changed and we therefore deserve an explanation from the moderator.

Instead of calling the police, Buck, it would probably be better to appeal to the moderators to do their jobs and just send out a warning message to the perpetrators to remind them of their obligation when they signed the the group member agreement:

*FFL Guidelines:
*/
//1) This group has long maintained a thoughtful and considerate tone. Please refrain from personal attacks, insults and excessive venting. "Speak the truth that is sweet" is a worthy aspiration. If angry, take some time to gain composure before writing or pushing the send button./*
*
/8) Posting of "adult" material, either text or photos, or links to such materials, is prohibited. Violation of this guideline may result in expulsion from the group./
>.

    I welcome your arrival. Hopefully you can help us mediate and even
    help revive all that was once really good about FairfieldLife as a
    Yahoo-group community. I am one of the longest surviving original
    members of this forum and well know its ways. I am actually on of
    the few  FFL member participants on the ground here in Fairfield,
    Iowa and I should be glad to be of administrative assistance for
    you if you need help controlling this out-of-hand group. -Buck in
    Fairfield, Iowa

Maybe now is the time to remind all respondents that this is supposed to be a family-oriented forum. If the posting of objectionable material persists, the Yahoo Administrators may have cause to reclassify the FFL group as an adult site and give it XXX rating. This would be very embarrassing, to say the least, and could result in further actions - it is unlawful to post adult material to a family-oriented Yahoo Group.

*Yahoo Groups Guidelines:*

/1) Don't violate the law. Members of Yahoo! communities are not above the law, so don't post anything that violates the laws of your country, state, province, or city. //
//
//2) Exploitative or degrading comments are not welcome in Groups. Also not welcome are belligerence, insults, slurs, profanity or ranting. If you wouldn't say it in public or with a group of friends, don't post it./

Dear RD;

Good Point RD, the ruse of these apostates trying to come back 'to save' people reads much more now like the harassment of a people who are otherwise comfortable having dealt with their own moral dissonances within their own community in their own terms to their own spiritual ends. Who are these neganauts to interfere with the internal affairs of others any way? It seems incredibly arrogant on their part to come in here and try to methodically disturb people's peace. It seems now quite a hateful and shocking harassment to use such defamatory language the way they do. Having learned their own particular histories as they have related them on FFL through time then sympathetically when considering these guys as sources of anything spiritual they are quite pitiable really. It is a shame that their abuse of the unguarded cultural openness of this community has allowed them to take over the flower that was FFL with their negativity and erode off our our more seasoned reasoned and experienced membership. -Buck in Fairfield, Iowa

raunchydog wrote :

Barry, your recent use of crude language and imagery for the sake of pushing buttons is just an escalation of your usual MO, which I usually respond to by making fun of you. What I find funny is your delusion that inventing an offensive straw-man (offensive to any normal human being) in order to push "true believer" buttons will somehow expose and perhaps liberate them from TMO/MMY delusions. You never seem to get is how people respond to you is about your offensive behavior, period. Apart from the fact that IMO you are a narcissistic, self-righteous, self-aggrandizing human being, your failed mission to wake up perceived cultists from *your* cult nightmare IS NOT WORKING. You cannot fix whatever hurts from cults you have experienced in the past by projecting unresolved pain onto others.

Granted, implying the police ought to investigate you as a child abuser is a bridge too far. Let's just say you brought it on yourself and leave it at that.