In its fragmentation Yes, sadly FFL at Yahoo-groups it seems now is Mostly Left to the /Angry People/. The migration from FFL to The_Peak also at Yahoo-groups seems to be going well, over to a /New Jerusalem/ at:
You keep saying you're going but I can't help noticing you are STILL HERE.

*/And still trying to stir up the very negativity you claim to be against. WTF?/*