On 12/2/2014 6:15 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:

*/Sounds like you're getting a little unhappy that a couple of people have commented negatively on your posts, Share.
/*

Leave Share out of this, Barry - you finked on your friends over a crude joke and you got your buttons pushed. Share had nothing to do with you calling the Dutch police and Interpol to have us all put on their Watch List.

Just man-up to your mistake - you could have settled this with a few private emails to Rick and the parties involved, but you chose to go bat-shit crazy and bring in the heat. That was wrong, no matter how justified you thought it was. You are an informant - live with it. Have a nice day./*
*/> /*
*/
*/OK, now take that feeling and multiply it by several thousand.
/*

Non sequitur.

*/That is how I (and to some extent Curtis and Vaj and Michael and several others here) feel. Richard has often logged 20 to 50 posts a week ragging on *each* of us. For YEARS. (In my case, approaching 20 years now.)
/*

Non sequitur.

*/In all that time, no attempt to reach out and actually communicate with him has worked. He clearly doesn't WANT to be communicated with -- he wants to continue fucking with the same people he's been fucking with for decades now. It is clearly all he knows how to do or is willing to do.
/*

Non sequitur.

*/We're tired of it. Try to wake up and smell the coffee, Share. You are one of the ONLY people on this forum who even bothers to READ anything he posts. That's not because you're more perceptive than we are; it's because you're less perceptive. /*

Non sequitur.

        • [F... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]