On 12/1/2014 11:54 PM, TurquoiseBee wrote:

*/Share, I find it interesting that Anartaxius tried to "talk some sense into you" just after I did, and with the same bottom-line request -- take it off line.
/*
*/
/*
*/Richard is USING your naivete and Pollyanna blissninnyness to FUCK UP FFL./*

Now this is funny - /Barry reported the forum to Interpol and the Dutch Police, but Richard is using Share to //"FUCK UP FFL."/
>*/
/*
*/
/*
*/THAT is all he's interested in doing.
/*
*/
/*
*/YOU are his accomplice. NO ONE ELSE falls for his shit any more. It's only you.
/*
*/
/*
*/You're not helping HIM by responding to his trolling, and you're hurting the forum you claim to like.
/*
*/
/*
*/It really is time for you to wise up a bit./*
*/
/*
*/And on another, more fundamental level, it may be time for Rick to respond to Richard trying to destroy Fairfield Life by suggesting (enforcing) his move over to The_Peak. If you actually believe he's innocent and well-meaning in the things he posts, Share, you should have no problems with him being forced to post them over there, rather than here.
/*
*/
/*
*/I think that would be great, and pretty much the ultimate "Karma, dude." /*

              • ... salyavin808
        • [F... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]