On 12/3/2014 10:55 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:

*/Just as a last question, Nabby, doesn't putting the very phrase you're complaining about in your Subject line where it will be seen by everyone in every possible FFL view make *you* even more guilty of spreading "pedophiliac ideas" than you claim I was? Mine was a one-time usage, buried in a post. Your use of the offending phrase is much more in *everyone's* face./*
/*>
*/Maybe we should count how many times Barry has insinuated that Richard has sex with rodents. By the way, where are the vice squad police and why haven't we been sent any cease and desist letters from your attorney, Barry? Just answer the question./*

*/
*//*
*/As for you unsubscribing...uh...don't let the door hit you in the gluteus maximus on your way out, y'hear?/*
/*>
*/There sure is a lot of butt talk on the forum these days. Go figure./*
*/
  • [FairfieldLif... nablusoss1008
    • [Fairfie... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: ... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]