On 12/3/2014 4:13 PM, Share Long wrote:

Xeno, if you check your folders, fluffy and otherwise, you'll discover that indeed Curtis has written 2 posts about this in the last 24 hours. I simply referred Richard to them.

Maybe we should shut our pie holes about this, Share.

Curtis seems to be really upset that somehow his professional reputation might be sullied or something, working with kids in schools and all.

/"I have dear, dear friend who is on extreme medication who meditates regularly. Once, I found her running in circles immediately after meditating, screaming that she was having an anxiety attack. I literally tackled her, wrestled her to the floor and made her lay quietly with her eyes closed for 30 minutes. Is it really so wrong that this description gave me a boner?" - curtisdeltablues/

http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg125676.html

*From:* "Xenophaneros Anartaxius anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*Sent:* Wednesday, December 3, 2014 2:46 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Nabby's Exit

If the subject was so despicable, why do people keep bringing it up? It was past history. They can stay over on that other namby pamby forum, with its phallic symbol (a peak). He could not resist one last chance to spread his paedophile interests. This site is for the nitty gritty of spiritual growth, not for esoteric mystical nonsense. A wise decision to unsubscribe, this place is not for weak minds, the emotionally overwrought, and those that see snakes for ropes at every turn. You are as you obsess. Except for Share and Richard, the subject would seem to be closed here days ago.

  • [FairfieldLif... nablusoss1008
    • [Fairfie... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: ... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfie... salyavin808