TurquoiseB wrote:

>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
>

>>Discussing politics is like discussing Playboy Playmates.
>>

>But you haven't *really* walked the Tantric path
>until you've discussed politics *with* a Playboy
>playmate.  :-)  I had the opportunity to do just that,
>because some friends of mine in Chicago had gotten
>the gig of helping Playboy to create websites for
>each of their playmates.  The three guys who were
>putting together the websites were, as fate would
>have it, gay, and didn't really quite "get" the
>women they were immortalizing on the Web, but I
>got to talk to some of them.  It may have been
>just dumb luck, but every one of them impressed
>me as intelligent, well-spoken, self-respecting
>and interesting women.  Go figure.

I once attended a party hosted by a company in my industry and the
Playboy Mansion hosted the bar.  One of the guys in my company mentioned
to them that I was an astrologer.  So I had Playboy Playmates lining up
all evening for palm readings.   Then next day I had guys from my
company wanting me to teach them astrology.  :)

Now that's real tantra.

- Bhairitu

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/JjtolB/TM