you guys just crack me up, with your juvenile humor.

 do you really want to know what it sounds like?

 it sounds like you have no female influence in your lives to speak of.

 now, of course, that's been pretty evident for a while, but, hearing you guys
talk, I feel like I'm back in the 7th grade at East Ladue Junior High School
listening to some frustrated schoolmates in the hallway!

 what a hoot!

 Desperately wanting to get people to apologize to them for imagined affronts
has been a running fantasy on FFL for years. Buck is just the first to wet
himself over getting one.  :-)

 For the record, I apologize for nothing. Rien. Nada. Nichevo. Bupkus. I meant
everything I've ever said here, and stand by it fully.

 Likewise. I think, can't remember all of it though...

 Except for those times years ago when I suggested that Willytex has sex with
prairie dogs. That was bad, and I apologize. I should never have insulted
prairie dogs that way.

 Well, we knew that was pretty unlikely. I mean, how would Willytex ever pull
something as mentally and socially advanced as a prairie dog?