They don't call him a thug for nothing. He acts very thug-like sometimes:
prejudiced and biased. Apparently he bases much of his opinion on where a
person was born and their class and economic status.

 Yes, Richard, pretty revealing comment by Sal.

I sometimes wonder what his purpose is on FFL, he doesn't sound very spiritual.
Apparently he lived in a TM Center for a decade - that might have something to
do with his mind-set. But, he doesn't seem to be a TM Teacher, Checker or
Meditation Guide. Go figure.

 He's a few fries short of a Happy Meal, I'd say.

When he gets upset at something someone says, he lashes out with the only
debate tactics he knows: get them to shut up by using character assassination.
And if that doesn't work, he just ignores you in a discussion except a few
drive-by insults and offer support to the other thugs in the gang to start a
shunning.

Typical gang behavior.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <richard@...> wrote :

 Isn't that just like a thug or a bully - say something they don't like or
don't agree with and they try to get you banned from the group. Go figure.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sa...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

 So it's good it's keeping going, my only recommendation would be to set Buck
and Willytex and Seventhray free.

Was it something I said that upset you?

"Rick or Alex, If memory serves this arsehole has been barred from posting.
Please send him back to wherever he's been dragging out his miserable existence
since he last wasted everyone's time here."

 salyavin808 Fri, 30 Jan 2015 09:23:54 -0800
http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg342009.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg342009.html
They obviously don't like it here or appreciate anything anybody says but they
clearly don't have the wherewithal to just unsubscribe and go somewhere else to
absorb something they do find pleasant. In fact two of them do the opposite of
what every spiritual teacher ever recommends and spend there entire time here
negatively slagging off everyone else! Talk about not getting it. If they were
forcibly unsubscribed they would be a lot happier, after a day or so's whining.

 Buck seems unhappy and just wants this place to be like Jim's site so why
doesn't he just go there? It's not complicated.

 "j_alexander_stanley@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
   Buck, I ran into Rick at Everybody's last week, and I asked him, "Is it time
to just shut FFL down?" He kinda shrugged it off and said he glances at it once
a week to make sure it's not completely out of control. And, lately, aside from
the ridiculous, hyper-egoic shitstorm in reaction to Judy's brief return, the
group is pretty calm. Bitch all you want, but with Rick and I hardly giving a
shit what goes on, nothing is going to change.