I think that's why the call it "theoretical physics." Didn't you learn that in your college physics classes?

Still haven't seen any evidence that our resident armchair scientists on FFL actually know anything about science. It's just "popular" to "look scientific" in the 21st century, I guess.

On 07/01/2015 10:46 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Except he's claiming that they are true, are part of mainstream science and that they explain how prayers work. None of it is remotely true.

Exactly and if he is any kind of a scientist, he knows it is not true and is therefore liar, huckster, fraud and con artist.

*From:* salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 1, 2015 11:02 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Is Girish Chandra Verma a spiritual, financial and sexual criminal?

Michael, he is promoting highly speculative theories that cannot be proved, at least at the present time, or probably, the foreseeable future.

If you care to frame it in a different context to suit your needs, please do so.

But, it is no different than any other speculative theories promoted by respected and non respected scientists.

Except he's claiming that they are true, are part of mainstream science and that they explain how prayers work. None of it is remotely true.

He is spouting a lot of nebulous theories to a very limited audience. If people want to buy into that, what concern is it of yours, or mine? Is anyone being coerced to participate?

This is in essence saying you don't care who is a con artist, nor who gets conned as long as it isn't you. Interesting moral compass.