 I take the "eastern" view that until the child takes their first breathe they
are nothing but an growth on the woman.  There's really no soul there because
no "shakti" which is the basis of consciousness has not entered the vessel.

 Wow, interesting theory. I wonder how they figured that one out. Can you see
Shakti making a dive into the baby's body at some point? Is the intake of
breath the signal for shakti to leap into the body? It certainly is a
convenient theory for the pro choicers (which I am) - that lump growing inside
of a woman is just so much cellular clumping.

    The thing about the religious dummies is they want to stop abortion but are
unwilling to adopt kids from mothers who can't take care of them.  They are a
bunch of stupid hypocrites.  And just wait until one of their daughters gets
raped by a felon to see how fast she gets shuffled off to have an abortion

 I would have to agree with you for the most part here. Many people, until they
are in a particular situation, will say one thing as it is only so much theory
but when they are in a "situation" they will often abandon their theoretical
high horses and leap for the very thing they pay lip service to.

 On 09/19/2015 11:33 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... mailto:mdixon.6569@...