I appreciate your commitment, and warning someone of the consequences of sin is
OK if they are a close friend I suppose, and/or sharing the same faith.
Otherwise, there are many choices for living, and there is also karma for
imposing one's will on another. All the religions are incomplete wrt how they
interpret God's message, and to assert that one is somehow superior over the
others, and then insist that others follow such a  doctrine, seems pretty
ignorant. There is the ability for any of us to follow a faith quietly, and
with great conviction. Especially in these modern times, all religious
knowledge is easily available. If a religion is strong enough, there is no
reason to proselytize its message to the point that it causes conflict in the
lives of those who don't share the same faith, to say nothing of openly
imposing its will on others.

 Thanks for this discussion, and the challenge, and the ability for me to see
more clearly your POV, and clarify my own.

 I don't know of any Christian church that will accept abortion as OK or
advisable unless the mother's life is endangered. I'm sure there are some that
may not talk about it for fear of seeming judgmental or driving away those that
won't listen. Warning someone of the consequences of sin is not being
judgmental, it's practical advice. I am willing to say the same goes for any
other religion. A  devout Hindu or  devout Buddhist may say nothing but I can
almost guarantee that they shrug their shoulders and think, "it's their karma,
not mine". Their are people in every faith that don't practice it or only
mildly. Christ called them luke warm and said he would spew them out in the
end.  He demands people that are on fire for Him. Maharishi wanted people that
were *one pointed* , on the program. If you aren't, he didn't waist time with
you. All or nothing. I guess thats OK as long as you aren't told that Killing
infidels via Jihad is the best guaranteed method to heaven.