--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"

> > Imagine the day in the life of a cetain 5 year old
> boy.................
>
> snip
>
> Sorry to come in late on this thread, but is this Tom Pall's story,
> and if so, is this a reposting, or is this new information?  Thanks.
>
> lurk

It is not a reposting.  I think I know Tom Pall rather well and
believe it to be Tom's story.  It was not written to evoke pity to
make the statement that shrinks, except ones who are obviously in it
to cure their own misery, should be less flippant and derisive.  It
did prove one thing.  "Dr." Pete isn't perhaps a doctor.  If he is
he's most likely a vet.

Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/HcoraC/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM