Re "I suspect in the Spanish Civil War you [emptybill] would have sucked up to
the wealthy landowners and not the people?":

 Well maybe he would. He can speak for himself.

 But would you have sucked up to the Republicans who murdered Roman Catholic
clergy? - 6,832 were killed during the war, including 4,184 priests, 2,365
monks and friars, and 283 nuns, in addition to 13 bishops.

 Along with the usual mass rapes.

 The Spanish Civil War wasn't the goodies-versus-baddies fantasy promoted by
progressive apologists.

 @_@

 I suspect in the Spanish Civil War you would have sucked up to the wealth
landowners and not the people?

 On 12/27/2015 02:15 PM, emptybill@... mailto:emptybill@... [FairfieldLife]