> For some reason the bozos at Yahoo recently switched FFL¹s
classification to
> the http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/dir/Romance___Relationships/Adult
category.
> This obligates people to agree to Yahoo¹s Porn conditions before being
> admitted to the messages. I also just discovered that FFL no longer
comes up
> in the results when you search for it or for any of the keywords in its
> description in the ³Find a Group² box at http://groups.yahoo.com/.
This is
> probably true of all groups in the adult category. I would like to
submit an
> appeal to Yahoo and would like some of you to help me by exploring
the Yahoo
> Groups category structure and recommending the ideal category for FFL.

It would be good if the Moderator is sent a copy of the email
that Yahoo received to get FFL transferred from wherever
it was to "Romance_Relationships/Adult", which seems
peposterous when one sees all the caterwailing that goes
on. I smell a malicious intention.
Uns.

Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hemMeA/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM