---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 I belong to the human race.  Those are all the credentials I need to comment
on this forum.

Just as I thought ... you are unqualified to analyze or to understand the
theological and political basis of the religious conservatives about which you
spout your illiterate views.

You don't have to be a theologian to understand religious conservatives - but
you do have to be properly informed.

It is the special arrogance of marxists like you and Ann that allows you to
exhibit your ignorance so smugly.

 I had a most fascinating day in the land of the rice paddy and water buffalo.
We explored the tunnels at the Cu Chi Tunnels like I mentioned earlier we were
going to do. We rode 30k in intense heat past small villages and rubber trees.
When we pedalled by the small children in their small houses they would run to
the fence and wave madly shouting, "Hello, hello!" They were thrilled,
exhilerated, intensely excited to greet these strange foreigners riding their
bicycles for no apparent good reason through their beautiful and lush
countryside. Riding for no other reason, as it turns out, than to see the land,
understand the people and learn its history. The spirit of these youngsters was
infectious and their innocence breathtaking. Can you imagine this, pants?