Dear Doug Hamilton,

 I don't post anything of real value here anymore, which to me is either yoga
or advaita. That means this is merely an entertainment site for me.

 Apparently, your nameless interlocutor is someone you need to protect. This
merely demonstrates your real intent – shilling for the TMO.

 As such, you psychologically need to assert control over other poster’s
speech, just like your TMO masters. I take this a proof of your inherent
dishonesty – along with the obvious (as I recently noted to you privately) that
you visit other “saints” – knowing that it is anathema. You are therefore a
fraud.

 You profess yourself as honestly concerned with “civility” while being
yourself intolerant of any language not in accord with your own. That makes you
Mr. Prude Commissar – with all the priggish dishonesty that implies.

 You are a fake. I’m glad I didn’t meet with you in my hometown as we
momentarily considered at the time.

              • ... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... emily.ma...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]