--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "markmeredith2002"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have mixed thoughts about the independent teacher in florida.   I
> know from experience how challenging it is to run a local center, it
> requires tons of dedication.  This guy has been doing that for decades
> apparently and his heart is invested.  The new certifiables don't have
> that emotional investment in the community and may indeed be long gone
> from the area as soon as the NEXT BIG THING is announced in 4 months.
>
> I don't know how unrealistic he is, as mdg discussed, as he has a real
> job and does 7 steps in his spare time, teaching whoever happens to
> show up.  What's he supposed to do - join up with the certifiables and
> make a presentation to the mayor on bulldozing downtown Miami in order
> to bring about world peace?
>
> OTOH I feel MMY has a right to destroy his mov't or at least the TM
> part of it if he wants, and a copyright is a copyright

Do you actually think that it will take 4 months? (VBG). It may take
even longer to get the next fund raising vehicle in place. The key
phrase is: "teaching whoever happens to show up". Is there any
spirituality left in the TMO, or is it all just 'business', in the
very loosest sense of the word?

 It's all very sad.

JohnY

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YbEMxA/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM