> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <snip>
> > The profile of the TMO is "business" and "cult". That is what
> > ordinary people seemore and more, when they hear the prices and
> > learn what the TMO stands for.
> > An Indian Muslim came to me and learned Transcendental Meditation
> > some weeks ago. (I am an Independent TM-Teacher). He had first
> > checked out the TMO - and when he came to me, he said: "I do not
> > want to be a part of a cult with Rajas and stuff. I do not want to
> > be a part of an organisation who has over-prized their courses. I
> > just want to learn Transcendental Meditation".
>
> Of course, unless things have changed, you can just learn
> Transcendental Meditation from the TMO without having to
> become part of a cult with Rajas and stuff (although of
> course you'll have to pay the TMO's prices).
>
> Did this gentleman really think learning TM from the TMO
> would mean joining a cult?  Or was he just looking for a
> lower price?

Actually I've seen the "Rajas and Stuff" stop interested folks from
learning TM. People who were once enthusiastic about learning spend a
couple of hours surfing the web and then never mention TM again. I'd
bet that happens far more often than we know.....

JohnY

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YbEMxA/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM