 Do you always *leap* before looking?

 Answer the question. Or maybe you did.

 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 10:21 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The Pope - Again

 Right, there is *intent* to play the emotions, especially when you show
bloodied children and lifeless bodies. What's the saying... A picture is worth
a thousand words. The the next step is that we have to bring them all here into
our communities or we are heartless bastards. Just as you predictably pointed
out, the excuse is, *They will enrich our communities with diversity* That's
just pure BS! There is no way to accurately vet who is coming, what their
intent is, how or even if, they will adapt to a foreign culture. Meanwhile,
ISIS is infiltrating the ranks of genuine refugees, intent on doing as much
harm as they can. Other refugees, not all mind you, who may not be terrorists
are exactly what liberals proclaim to hate... violent, misogynistic, homophobic
, anti -Semitic, xenophobic bastards that are convinced that they are superior
to anyone else. But then, how many women marry a man they are attracted to for
some reason, knowing he has many faults that she can't stand but is convinced
that she can *change* him. Sorry Anne, bringing large numbers of foreign people
here that can't be properly vetted, especially from cultures that have a strong
tendency to *not* assimilate and think your culture is inferior  is a bad idea.
It's a far better idea to put pressure on neighboring countries to absorb the
refugees until things settle down. Western and European countries could help
foot the bill although the oil rich countries should be able to handle it.

 Are you always "the glass is half empty" kind of guy, Mike?
 http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/11/26/refugees-economy-canada_n_8658076.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/11/26/refugees-economy-canada_n_8658076.html