> It's a minor annoyance to most of us but one fellow in the UK said
he reads
> FFL on a public library computer and can no longer get in because of its
> "adult" classification. If this is the result of someone complaining to
> Yahoo, then I'd say they have a serious case of "if you don't play
my way
> I'm taking my football and going home" syndrome. Multiply that tendency
> 1,000 times and you have a terrorist blowing up innocent people.

Because there's a total lack of civility seen in other groups, because
there are people who get their rocks off by playing "now I've got you,
so sonofabitch", because there are "Drs" who should keep their
diagnosis to their own unfortunate clients and not to FFL, there are
people out to get FFL closed down in the belief that freedom of speech
does not include deriding and belittling people over and over and
over again.  If this is such a spiritual group, why aren't people
called when they do such things to people?  It's possible that someone
tried to get FFL closed down because of someone posting inappropriate
material then someone complained once again to Yahoo.  Rick knows the
whole story, only he's keeping it quiet.  Quiet is something Rick
should not be. He's the group owner and moderator.  Quiet makes him
accomplice.  Posting rules doesn't cut it.  Cutting someone down when
they go on the attack is what needs to be done.

Unless, until FFL polices itself, there will be people trying
everything they can to get FFL closed down, including interviewing
with and being hired by Yahoo so they can then have the power to pull
the plug on not only FFL but all the members with Yahoo email
addresses so the group can't reform.

Characterize it (character, what an interesting word) as a "play by my
rules or I take my ball home" if you wish.  Read the posts and tell me
if there has been sufficient civility to warrant FFL continuing
another second.

Play by the rules of civility or the group will be closed down, if
bribes, calling in favors from friends in infamous families,  and
endless number of complaints against Yahoo don't close don't this
group, nothing will.  Play by the rules of civility and people won't
feel they've entered a minefield where whatever they post will be
pounced upon again and again and again.  And won't feel the need to
stiffle "free" speech.  Or spend their free time networking to find
just the right person to get the plug pulled on FFL.

Terrorists?  Disappointed you can't access FFL from a public library?
Blame the major flippant posters of FFL for that.  If you go to the
site and suddenly it's no longer there, blame said posters for that as
well.  And blame yourself for not saying "cut that out" in response to
the uncivil posts.

BTW, the posts of Rudra Joe were enough to get this group an Adult
rating or deletion years ago.  It just took a while for Yahoo to catch
on.

Get it?

Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hemMeA/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM