You seem to approach Realization as some sort of
intellectual exercise. You seek conceptual consistancy
and coherence like it was some sort of waking state
intellectual product. You're not going to find that.
While there is comminality to realization, there is
also "difference". The "difference" is more the result
of different minds/culture expressing that which is
outside of expression. Also, why the hostility? It
seems that people who talk about enlightenment
experiences that don't meet your conceptual definition
get you angry in some way. Is that right?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0I.OUB/ZbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM

> and click 'Join This Group!'
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com

Need Help?  Get Help! Tools and Strategies for Healthy Drug-Free Living</a>.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM