--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > Perhaps I am too prone to the poetic. I thought "Its
> > HOLLOWED OUT, CRYSTALINE matrix, a unique
> > TRANSPARENT tapestry woven
> > from the RESIDUE of thousands of lives, ..." made
> > the "empty shell"
> > idea of roasted smaskaras clear. Perhaps its an
> > experiential difference.
>
> What the f**k are you talking about, Grasshopper?

If I may, anon or Akasha's, and Vaj's insistence on keeping
discussions of enlightenment both intellectually consistent,
available to Socratic method, and in Vaj's case, adhering to some as
yet unnamed tradition, are expressed in the emotion of 'the seeker's
burn'. It is not hostility per se in Akasha's case directed at
anyone in particular.

He is just pissed off and frustrated in general that his
enlightenment eludes him, and chooses to take it out on anyone who
brings up the topic. I can relate, and I'm sure you can too, Peter.
Before such a breakthrough is a lot of frustration for something so
tantalizingly close and yet apparently unreachable.

Akasha chooses to take refuge in his intellect, to explain away much
of what you and I and Tom (and Rory, when he was posting) say as
inconsistent with his head trip of 'enlightenment'.

As for Vaj, he has studied much about enlightenment, and again is
full of 'Thou shalt' and 'Thou shalt not' stuff from various
teachers. He doesn't understand that enlightenment does not adhere
to ANY tradition. It is what it is. Period.

Btw, did you catch Vaj's reference about offlist discussions with
Akasha on demonic possession? Well, I guess 'the devil is in the
details', as they say...

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/CQDrNC/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM