> Alternatively, posters could feel free to say whatever
> they want and encourage the skeptics to go suck eggs.

Thats true. Maybe we could simplify the folder and just make it the
"Egg Head" list. Peopelwho make wild claims without any attempt to
back it up. Then again, simply stating, "Heres my opinion .. though I
know there is not much support for it. Maybe someday there will be.
Maybe not. Regardless, thats how I come out on it."

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/abEMxA/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM