> --- braaahmaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > So lets try the experiment. No gottcha games here.
> > Just list the
> > the Experience posts you have in mind, and the
> > hostile response you
> > have in mind. Lets collectively look at the words
> > and see whats there.
> >

> > > Some
> > > "new" poster wants examples of what I'm referring
> > to.
> > > I'm not going to engage him because he has decided
> > > priori that he and others are not hostile.
> >
> > Not true. Well, I know my own states which have not
> > been hostile. I
> > acknowledge that my writing may come across as
> > hostile to you or
> > perhaps others. I don't see it, but if you can show
> > it, I am a quick
> > study, I am eager to improve my writing skils and
> > curtail unintented
> > tones and tudes.
> >
> > >  Then he
> > > ends his post with a passive-agressive slam.
> >
> > See, that is internal Peter. I did not end my post
> > with a with a
> > passive-agressive slam. I ended my post with
> > something YOU INTERPRETED
> > AS a slam. I ended the post in the way I did because
> > I have seen you
> > repeated ignore requests for clarification when you
> > are called on an
> > issue.
>
> The next time it occurs I'll point it out. We've done
> this dance many times and it seems useless. You will
> always claim that you aren't hostile. But if you want
> to do this, I will.

Great.

But why not start with this mornings report of "occurances". Your post
 alluded to a lot of hostile posts. Can you cite them and the language
you find hostile?

Just an aside, many of your comments appear based on the past. Could
it be you have impressions of past posters, disagreements, etc, that
shape or color your PRESENT view of newposts?

> > I really think you should try this exercise. I think
> > it may amaze us
> > all. Cite the experience posts you have in mind, and
> > the hostile
> > response you have in mind. Lets collectively look at
> > the words. Why
> > the resistance to taking 10 minutes to do so?
> >

> > > There's
> > > nothing wrong with being pissed-off, it's just
> > that
> > > you can't have a normal conversation with someone
> > > peppering their posts with all this
> > passive-aggressive
> > > nonsense.
> >
> > If you are referring to my posts, again, just cite
> > what you feel are
> > "peppering their posts with all this
> > passive-aggressive
> > nonsense." I know the intent of my last post and it
> > was not passive
> > agressive or hostile. If my style of writing is not
> > effective, help me
> > to change. If you are interpreting things on the
> > paper not intended,
> > perhaps you too have room for change.

> > Drugs Don't Discriminate. Get help for yourself or
> > someone you know.
> >
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/0I.OUB/ZbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM

> > and click 'Join This Group!'
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/abEMxA/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM