--- braaahmaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> Then thats fine. I thought he might be trying to
> make a point of
> substance. But nothing wrong with saying "It seems
> to me that ....
> but thats just my opinion. I could be mistaken."

I always think that above is in operation regardless
of who says what. You have made a critique of me in
the past as coming across as an absolutest and I was
surprised I came across this way, but when I read some
of my posts, I understood what you were talking about
(by the way, I assume this is Akasha, yes?). I think
that conviction comes out of the experience. You walk
outside and its raining. You come back in and
proclaim, "IT"S RAINING!" and proceed to yack about
the experience with the absolute conviction of being
wet. Now you can use concepts from other people who
have proclaimed, "IT"S RAINING" to help understand
what this "IT"S RAINING" is all about.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM

> and click 'Join This Group!'
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://mail.yahoo.com

Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hemMeA/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM