Dear Card, were I an Am football referee I should catch up and throw a penalty
flag at you, or in other sport give you a yellow card, or some measure of sport
time out for ‘sticking’ in your ‘piling on’ with this recent post you have
given us here on FFL, a spiritual Yahoo-group community,.

 Here we have members who are openly down, declaring they are suffering, “I've
suffered..” with an evident spiritual aggravation in this thread..  We had
another one leave recently over unnecessary roughness.

 Then in this boxing post with its subject heading and opening line appears
something like not just clenching in boxing, punching kidneys whilst you gots a
grip on them, but more nearly as striking them as they are going down or a
piling on as would be in Am football.

 With this kind of posting, contending hurt of people, the next thing we will
see is someone more reactive maybe with less self-moderation here coming in
here giving us 67 mundane posts fighting contending ‘..is not a thief’,
name-calling ‘Card-poo..You are a liar’. Then we’ll have someone new coming to
read the community wonder it all needs moderation.

 As one moderator of Yahoo-group civility I would ask, in those words of
Jonathan Winter’s in The Russians are Coming,  “Let’s get organized here..”
“Why can’t we just get along?”   I should ask that we collectively reach for
kindness and self-moderation in the posting here in fellowship of sharing with
members of the FFL group. JaiGuruYou.

 Feste confesses, I've suffered from Trump Anxiety for months,”

 Back_formore adds..”I can certainly relate.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2016/10/13/people-are-so-stressed-by-this-election-that-the-american-psychological-association-has-coping-tips/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2016/10/13/people-are-so-stressed-by-this-election-that-the-american-psychological-association-has-coping-tips/

 The Russians are coming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WBp2vodDTk

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WBp2vodDTk

 The Russians are coming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WBp2vodDTk A piece
from my favorite movie.

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WBp2vodDTk
 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <he...@hotmail.com> wrote :

 Donnie wins, Hillary steals??

 HILLARY STEALS THIS ELECTION, 2016 LOOKS GRIM. BIBLE CODE REVEALS MORE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmqpvcMFmzM

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmqpvcMFmzM

 HILLARY STEALS THIS ELECTION, 2016 LOOKS ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmqpvcMFmzM SO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO WINS THE
ELECTION? i told you months ago this would happen....INCREDIBLE DETAILS ENCODED
3200 years ago in...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmqpvcMFmzM
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife] F... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]