For those who may be new to lurking FairfieldLife, a spiritual Yahoo-group, I
want to be clear that as a spiritual Yahoo-group we do not support any one
mundane political candidate over any other candidate. However there seems a
communal feeling by some here that is both spiritual and postmodern scientific
that Natural Law, quite evidently when enlivened by the individual and group
practice of effective transcendent meditation, will support a best outcome for
the nation and world.

 P.P.S., This does not mean that we, as individuals, do not support specific
candidates. We may do so, offline. And we could be sure to exercise a civic
duty and vote for the candidates we believe will serve a nation in the most
evolutionary way.

 Welcome to FairfieldLife,
 -Jai Guru You

 FairfieldLife, a (spiritual) Yahoo-group:
Not the customary analysis of politics and economics but  a conversation about
spiritual questions.   What did it mean for our spiritual lives?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfri...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 We'll know November 9th but until then it seems anybodies guess.  Conservative
Republicans don't like Trump because he's too liberal.

 Uh, no.

 In fact he may be to the left of Clinton.

 Uh, no.

 They're buddies too

 Uh, no.

  so sometimes I think they're playing a massive charade on the American people.

 I saw the possibility of Trump being a Buzz Windrip (Slnclair Lewis's "It
Can't Happen Here") when he started running. So did others.  I thought the
Sanders was a long shot

 ("the Sanders"??)

 but he did well in his campaign.  I think he should still be the Democratic
Party Candidate and we know to Clinton campaign did everything they could to
get him out of the race.

 Actually, he lost (by almost 4 million votes).

 Remember both Trump and Sanders are on the same page regarding trade
agreements, job loss and wars of empire.  Clinton just tries to snow her
followers.

 Trump is an ignoramus; Sanders is an unrealistic dreamer. Clinton is a wonk
who has oogobs of experience and a big set of well-thought-out policies. She
snows people because she's so obviously qualified to be president.